Bank of Baroda Recruitment Applying procedure:
- Visit the official Website of IBPS i.e. bankofbaroda.co.in/
- Click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWEPROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Click on "CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR SELECTION FOR ADMISSION TO BARODA MANIPAL SCHOOL OF BANKING” to registering by entering basic information in the Bank of Baroda PO online application form.
- Now your Provisional Username and password generated.
- An Email & SMS regarding Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent.
- Upload the photograph and signature, in the mandatory column.
- Pay the Application from.
- At last submit the form.
BOB PO 2018 Application Fee :
The charges for the registering in the recruitment process is as mentioned below.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 750 /- for all others
You can make payment by using all type of Debit Cards (RuPay /Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
BOB PO 2018 Exam Pattern :
Bank of Baroda recruitment 2018 has written examination for the selection of candidates.Furthermore, we shared entire Bank of Baroda Exam Pattern 2017 below. Before studying for the exam, firstly it is always better to understand the exam pattern of the exam. Let discuss the BOB PO 2018 exam pattern below. The exam is divided into two sections:
Objective Type Test:
This section carries total 200 marks out of total scores. This section will have multiple choice question in which you have to select the correct option.
- Reasoning: 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 marks
- General Awareness: 50 marks
- English Language: 50 marks
The descriptive test have 2 Questions for 50 marks both. The motive of this exam is to check the ability of candidate in reading and writing English.
- English Language: 2 questions worth 50 marks.
BOB PO 2018 Syllabus :
We discussed the exam pattern for the Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018. Now let us discuss the syllabus of the exam. By checking the syllabus before starting preparation gives you the rough idea of making the study plan. There are four sections in the question paper i.e. Reasoning Ability, English Language, Numerical Ability, and General Awareness. If you want to make the proper study plan, then you have to go through the Bank of Baroda PO syllabus 2018. Therefore let us explain more about the syllabus.
- Coding - Decoding (New as well as Old Pattern)
- Order and Ranking
- Input - Output
- Direction based problems
- Data Sufficiency
- Verbal Reasoning
- Syllogism (New as well as Old Pattern)
- Blood Relations (Coded as well as Direct)
- Seating Arrangement (Circular, Square and Linear)
- Inequality (Both Direct and Coded)
- Alphanumeric Series
- Reading Comprehension
- Para/ Sentence Completion
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the Blanks / Double Fillers
- Para Jumbles
- Cloze Test
- Spotting Errors
- Simplification / Approximation
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Sufficiency
- Number Series
- Arithmetic Topics including following -
- Problem on Ages
- Data Interpretation (Try to have a thorough practice of calculative sets)
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Time & Work
- Mixture and Allegations
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Boats & Streams
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Mathematical Inequalities
- Ratio and Proportion
- Current Affairs & Insurance and Banking Awareness topics
- Books & authors, Important Places, Awards, Headquarters, Policies, Important Days & themes, and so forth.
- Last 6 month updates from all around the world.
- General knowledge topics included are Economics, Banking, Currencies, History, Geography, and so forth).
BOB PO 2018 Selection Procedure :
The selection process of Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2018 is divided into four stages. Firstly, all the Candidates have to appear in the online examination which is also split into two sections i.e. Objective and Descriptive. After that, the candidate who selects in the written exam is followed by Psychometric Assessment. Thirdly after the candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and lastly, eligible and deserving application present in Personal Interview. Moreover, let us discuss the BOB PO 2018 Exam Selection Procedure.
- Online written Exam
- Psychometric Assessment
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
BOB PO Admit Card 2018 :
All the candidates who successfully registered themselves for the exam are able to download Bank of Baroda 2018 Admit Card from the official website. The Interview and GD round is the final stage of the selection procedure. It is mandatory to carry admit card during the examination without admit card you will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
BOB PO Cut Off 2018 :
The Bank of Baroda will release the BOB PO Cut Off 2018 at the time of result declaration. The cutoff is the least score which is compulsory to secure by the candidate. The BOB PO cut off will be decided on the basis of various factors like the number of candidates appeared, the level of the exam and so forth. The cutoff is set according to the government rules and regulations. Each candidate will get deserving marks. There is reservation in marks, and it is given to the candidates who are from backward and reserved category. The Bank of Baroda will declare the cutoff soon on the official website. The cutoff marks will decide as per the performance of the students in the exam.
BOB PO Result 2018 :
The Bank of Baroda PO Final Result 2018 has been announced on the official website. According to the Bank Of Baroda recuirement marks obtained by the candidate is the final marks by which candidate's merit has been decided. Bank of Baroda has released the BMSB PO final result only for those candidates who got marks as per the agreed cut off the score. Applicants can check the result by using roll number and name.